HOW TO PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY
1. Looking at the cross, we hold it while we make the sign of the cross and pray the Apostle’s Creed which is a summary of all the things we believe as Catholics.
2. On this separate bead, we pray an OUR FATHER the prayer that Jesus taught us.
3. On each of the next three beads, we pray the Hail Mary.
4. On this separate bead, we announce the first mystery. (e.g.. Joyful) We reflect on what happened to Jesus at this time and we think about what it means in our lives today. We pray the Our Father .
5. We pray one Hail Mary on each of the next 10 beads. Then we pray the GLORY BE.
6. On this separate bead, we announce the second mystery, reflect, and pray the Our Father . We pray one Hail Mary on each of the next ten beads. Then we pray the Glory Be .
8. On this separate bead, we announce the third mystery, reflect, and pray theOur Father. We pray one Hail Mary on each of the next ten beads. Then we pray theGlory Be.
9. On this separate bead, we announce the fourth mystery , reflect, and pray the Our Father. We pray one Hail Mary on each of the next ten beads. Then we pray the Glory Be.
10. On this separate bead, we announce the fifth mystery , reflect, and pray the OUR FATHER. We pray one Mail Mary on each of the next ten beads. Then we pray theGlory Be.
11. We have now reached the end of the Rosary. On the medal that connects the beads we pray the Hail Holy Queen .
15 Promises Made by the Blessed Virgin to St. Dominic to all that pray her Holy Rosary
1. To those who faithfully recite my Rosary, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
2. Those who persevere in recitating my Rosary shall receive signal graces.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell; it shall destroy vice, free from sin, and dispel heresy.
4. It shall make virtue and good works flourish, and shall obtain for souls abundant divine mercies; it will lift our hearts to desire heavenly and eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
5. Those who trust themselves to me through reciting the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Those who will recite my Rosary piously, devoutly considering its Mysteries, shall not be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise the sinner who is converted; he shall grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church, or without grace.
8. Those who faithfully recite my Rosary shall find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of His grace, and shall share in the merits of the blessed in paradise.
9. I shall quickly deliver from purgatory those souls who have been devoted to reciting my Rosary.
10. The true children of my Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask for for while reciting my Rosary.
12. I shall help all those who will propogate the Rosary.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
THE ROSARY IS OUR WEAPON
"The rosary is my weapon." "Our Lady has never refused me a grace through the recitation of the rosary." "Love the Blessed Mother and make her loved. Always recite the rosary."
--St. (Padre) Pio of Pietrelcina
THE ROSARY IS A HOLY SACRAMENTAL.
WHAT ARE SACRAMENTALS?
RITES, ACTIONS, PRAYERS OR OBJECTS USED BY THE CHURCH TO OBTAIN TEMPORAL AND SPIRITUAL EFFECTS FROM GOD.
THEIR EFFICACY DEPENDS PRIMARILY ON THE POWER OF THE CHRUCH AND SECONDARILY ON THE DISPOSITIONS OF THE PEOPLE WHO USE THEM.
POWERS OF SACRAMENTALS INCLUDE THE REMISSION OF VENIAL SIN AND TEMPORAL PUNISHMENT, EXPELLING DEMONS, HELPING PEOPLE GAIN SANCTIFYING GRACE AND TEMPORAL BLESSINGS.
ROSARY, SIGN OF THE CROSS, CRUCIFIX, HOLY WATER, CROSS, VESTMENTS, STATIONS OF THE CROSS, HOLY OILS, BELLS, CANDLES, BLESSED PALMS,
SCAPULARS, AGNUS DEI, INCENSE, ASHES AND HOLY MEDALS.
| APOSTLE'S CREED | OUR FATHER | HAIL MARY | GLORY BE | HAIL HOLY QUEEN | MYSTERIES OF THE ROSARY |
| Return Home | CANCER ROSARIES | POCKET ROSARIES | ADDICTION BEADS | PRAY THE ROSARY WITH US | CONTACT US | 100% GUARANTEE POLICY | WHY THE ROSARY IS OUR BEST DEFENSE AGAINS THE DEVI | JOHN PAUL II ROSARIES & MEDALS | ABOUT US |